Below is a list of frequently asked questions about the Queen of Clean LA cleaning services. As always if you any questions, please feel free to call us or send us an email and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Are you Licensed, Insured?
Yes. Queen of Clean LA is fully insured, bonded and licensed
- What all is included in my service?
Please review our house cleaning checklist for all the tasks we perform.
- Do I need to supply anything?
No. Queen of Clean LA furnish all the cleaning supplies and equipment, but if you
prefer a particular product or equipment just let us know and we will be
happy to use it.
- How do you determine your rates?
The rate for your cleaning service is determined by the size of your home . Just call us and answer a few questions and we will be able to provide you with a quote.
- How do I pay for my cleaning services?
Queen of Clean LA accept payment by cash, check and money order.
- How will you gain access my home?
Queen of Clean LA must be able to access your home to provide services. We will leave this up to you, which choice you feel most comfortable with.
1. – You may meet us at the job.
2. – You may leave a key at some designated accessible place at your residence.
- What if my cleaning falls on a holiday?
If your scheduled cleaning falls on a holiday we will contact you to
reschedule your cleaning service.
- Do you offer a weekly house cleaning service?
Queen of Clean LA does not offer a maid or scheduled house cleaning service
- Do you clean out and line kitchen cabinets & draws?
Yes, Queen of Clean LA will line your kitchen or bathroom cabinets & draws