Below is a list of frequently asked questions about the Queen of Clean LA cleaning services. As always if you any questions, please feel free to call us or send us an email and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Do you offer a weekly house cleaning service?
Queen of Clean LA does not offer a maid or scheduled house cleaning service
- Are you Licensed, Insured?
Yes. Queen of Clean LA is fully insured, bonded and licensed
- What all is included in my service?
Please review our house cleaning checklist for all the tasks we perform.
- Do I need to supply anything?
No. Queen of Clean LA furnish all the cleaning supplies and equipment, but if you
prefer a particular product or equipment just let us know and we will be
happy to use it.
- How will you gain access my home?
Queen of Clean LA must be able to access your home to provide services. We will leave this up to you, which choice you feel most comfortable with.
- You may meet us at the job.
- You may leave a lockbox at some designated accessible place at your residence and email us the code.
- Please turn off your alarm system on the day of services.
- To lock up house please make sure to be present at the end of day or have some one meet with us to lock up after we leave since we will be unable to lock up. Unless you provide a key.
- Do you clean on Sundays and holiday?
Normally we do not. But we will at a extra cost.
- Do you provide your own cleaning supplies and equipment?
Yes we do.
- Do you use “Green” cleaning products?
Normally we do not. If you request that we do, you will be asked to provide the products you prefer for us to use.
- Do you take deposits?
We ask for a 50% deposit if the quote is over $1000
- When do you request payment?
On the day of completion of all services.